Thermoshrinking foil represents a well wrapped and cost-effective load. They have a broad range of application. They are meant for an easy, quick, clean and durable wrapping for all kinds of products/bottles, cans, cardboard boxes, even with use of a hood film and RIPACK 2000 shrink gun.
The specification of offered film is as follows:
- strap – thickness of 0.03 to 0.2 mm, width up to 2000m,
- halfsleeve – thickness from …to , width to 2000m,
- sleeve – thickness from 0.05 to 0.18 mm, width to 2500m.
On request we offer:
- thermoshrinking hoods,
- PE inserts,
- covering film.
We also offer PVC foils, which have food certification.
Our range of thremoshrinking foil wrapping tools:
Gas shrink gun for shrinking foil:
The use of thermoshrinking foil is a universal solution for packaging problems. By using PE foil and the RIPACK 2000 tool you’ll secure goods, save time and lower packaging costs.
- non-heating nozzle – maintains room temperature
- rotating, from horizontal to vertical position
- heats on a very large area
- short shrinkage time
- non-dismantling nozzle ensures longevity
- adjustable regulator– power is controllable to suit all kinds of film
- internal overheating protection
- the double safety regulator protects the appliance against internal overheating
- low weight of the appliance
- swivel connection – prevents hose twisting
In line welding machines with electromagnet for foil sleeve packaging:
|Type||Welding time||Weld length|
|1.||ZPT 600||1 – 6 sec.||600 mm|
|2.||ZPTO 600 with cutting||1 – 6 sec.||600 mm|
|3.||ZPT 1000||1 – 6 sec.||1000 mm|
|4.||ZPTO 600 with cutting||1 – 6 sec.||1000 mm|
On special request we are able to deliver a welding machine with a weld length of up to 3m.
Angle welding machines with an electromagnet for foil halfsleeve packaging:
|Power||Welding time||Arm dimensions|
|1.||ZK4 – 380||5 – 150 W||1 – 6 sec.||380 x 380 mm|
|2.||ZK4 – 450||7 – 180 W||1 – 6 sec.||450 x 450 mm|
|3.||ZK4 – 500||10 – 200 w||1 – 6 sec.||500 x 500 mm|
On special request we are able to deliver a welding machine with arm dimensions of up to 3m in length.
Shrink tunnels for packages wrapped in thermoshrinking foil:
|Type||Power||Passage height||Passage width|
|1.||TE 39 T||3 kW||150 – 350 mm||390 mm|
|2.||TE 45 T||3,5 kW||150 – 350 mm||450 mm|
These are sample configurations. There’s also a possibility to adjust power and package dimensions to suit individual requirements.